...

5:41 PM Posted In , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »

..., originally uploaded by niniee.

Via Flickr:
minolta srt 101b
Kodak Portra 160VC(expired)

look how perfect the mannequin...

This was taken on the same day I took the beetle...:)..Through my lens I found this interesting:)...It is a chinese physician shop...The healer...

Sent a roll of film to a photo lab in Batu Gajah this morning... I've to wait for just 1 hour(I love when they can do it fast) and they didn't even charged me extra(I love and I love this photolab more and more already:P)...Great service I guess...

But sadly...it's my photos that are not that great..I'm not sure if it was just this roll ...Most of it turned to be out of focus..blur..A little bit unhappy and feeling low...do you believe in photographer's block?.. I do..and I think I'm having it right now:(..

So what's the solution?..challenge myself for something different?...is it hard for being consistent?..true or not our emotional state do effect our creativity?...


0 komen: