not that far...

10:10 AM Edit This 4 Comments »

..., originally uploaded by niniee.

I never knew this place will be so nice in the picture...In real life it is even nicer:)..not that far ..One of the rarest place I ever found in Tronoh...Of course it is not like Bali or any other nice and famous places...I'm glad I'm here..I'm glad that Tronoh is not yet violated by development...I hope it will remained..

Photography..the more you travel the more great pictures you can captured..but what if ones cannot afford to travel to other places besides his/her own country?..As for me...it's ok..sometimes..something that near to you can be the most beautiful thing ever...I don't know when I can afford to travel to other countries..In the mean time what I can do is..I won't stop searching the nicest and rarest place in Tronoh...I know there is more about Tronoh than just 'pekan mati'..

4 komen:

fatah85 said...

pekan mati ke gelaran dia?
kesian.

Ninie Ahmad said...

a.ah..mostly yg ckp camtuh..sbb sunyi katernyer..mmgla sunyi kalo dtg tk kene masa:)..tp bkn sunyi tuh bagus ker? ehehe...actually tkde la mati pon..saper yg duduk Tronoh nih tau kot..lain org lain pandangannya..sy pindah sini dr KL..sbb mmg dh jatuh cinta dgn pekan Tronoh nih:)..come here and feel it for yourself chewah!:P

CouLeur de Chiqu3 said...

chantekk...siyes...mati2 pon tmpat dia best kan ninie..damai!

Ninie Ahmad said...

a.ah...kecik you should come here again! ehehe damai sgt penting:)